I have made some major changes to the pages of my blog. The pages provide links to my posts from the various phases I feel that I have been through since my marriage collapse. These are:
1. emotions – grief process
in this period it took 40 weeks to emotionally detach from ‘we’
2. reflections – an introspective period
cocooning myself, I affirmed my values, beliefs and attitudes
3. foundations – re-building my life from my foundations up
this is where I currently am, addressing my needs
4. transformations – transforming and growing
the gradual awakening and transformation into the new ‘me’
5. aspirations – my dreams
I have also included these pages:
6. inspirations – inspirational poems, songs, books, quotes, people, events
7. separations – the pieces of my old life that I have separated from my new life
I was half of ‘we’ for forty years. As time goes on, ’40’ becomes less significant to me.
Where am I now?
I am building on my foundations. I have discovered is that I am already well on the way.
I have added this ‘phase’ as I have begun thinking ahead and feeling comfortable about my future. This is a huge turnaround from those very early days when I could only plan an hour at a time, or even relatively recently when I was still only planning a week at a time.