(Disclaimer: My apologies to all those in happy, healthy, monogamous, caring, understanding relationships with partners who love being together and yet who give each other space to be individuals.)
1. Previous thought: I was abandoned.
New thought: I was set free
2. Previous thought: I have no-one to protect me.
New thought: I have no-one to hold me back.
3. Previous thought: I have suffered intolerable losses of assets and income.
New thought: I do not have to stress about what someone else is spending.
4. Previous thought: I am alone in making tough decisions.
New thought: I am able to make my own choices – on absolutely everything.
5. Previous thought: I do not have a soul-mate to share my life with.
New thought: I do not have to compromise on anything, especially values and beliefs.
6. Previous thought: I am trapped in this prison between past and future.
New thought: I am in this wonderful place of now.
I am free. 🙂
Image courtesy[master isola]/FreeDigitalPhotos.net